Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 1, 2013

CONVOCATION UUM_301113

Yours truly had a convocation over the weekend after struggling to keep a balance between work and study.

And finally, with the support from Madam Principal, Pn Hjh Normah Bt Salleh and motivation from fellow PSI members, Madam Pua Lee Chu and also Pn Siti Noorhana Mohamad, I have finally graduated with a second degree.

On the 30th of November, I received the scroll for Masters in Applied Linguistics, from Seri Paduka Baginda Yang Dipertuan Agong, Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah ibni Almarhum Sultan Badlishah, which was a great honour and such an indescribable experience.

Not forgetting to my family members who believe in me and never cast a shadow of doubt of my ability and perseverance in achieving this feat.

Also to UUM lecturers for their knowledge and guidance for 6 semesters of weekend classes and endless stream of assignments. 

Thanks to all!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment