Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 22, 2018

Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) 2018 for Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang Familiarization Workshop_21250118

Rarely, I got the chance NOT to commute an hour to school...muahahah (evil laugh) 😂
Today, I only drove for 5 minutes to get to PCB Resort to attend the course.
I only knew my mentee is called Alexander Waheed. Haven't met him yet as this post was written.
I spoke to 2 of the ETAs yesterday during tea. One from Los Angeles, another from Tennessee. They have just graduated and they said they received a grant to come here to our motherland, Malaysia. There were 100 of them; 40 were sent to the east coast, 30 to west coast and 30 to Borneo (Sabah and Sarawak).
Till then. Stay tune!

Updated:
It was a tiring first day. We met our ETA and were seated according to states. During break, I met Laura from Connecticut and also spoke to Linda from New Jersey. Both of them will be in the same house and will be teaching in schools in the district of Kota Bharu.

Also found out Alexander will be staying with Haseem at SMK Long Yunus hostel for boys. They'll be staying at the Warden House.

#etakandis


No comments:

Post a Comment